DO YOU FEEL STUCK?
- Do you feel like you watch everyone else walk confidently into their fields of favor, but you seem to be stuck walking in the same circles on the dirt track of self-doubt and insecurity?
- Do you find yourself putting off or procrastinating tasks that will help you make progress towards your goal, only to become overwhelmed or anxious that you keep putting off or procrastinating the tasks that will help you make progress towards your goal?
- Do you find yourself dealing with the same old toxic habits and people, getting caught up in the same old destructive cycles, and managing the same old symptoms with the same old coping strategies, but not knowing why it keeps coming back?
- Are you tired of feeling apathetic, unexcited, and not caring what day it is or if you brushed your teeth?
- Are you tired of feeling like your life is a cha-cha dance, constantly taking two steps forward and one step back?
DO YOU STRUGGLE WITH SELF WORTH?
- Have you self sabotaged or walked away from opportunities or relationships because you lacked the self confidence to believe that you were worthy of success or love?
- Do you find you vacillate between feeling like you’re “too much” or “not enough” in any given situation or relationship?
- Do you have a hard time telling people what you need, setting boundaries, or saying no?
ARE YOU TIRED OF SHAME DICTATING YOUR STORY?
- Have you thought “if people really knew me they wouldn’t like me” because of past regret or shame? Do you have a fear of being found out or experience imposter syndrome?
- Do you find yourself having more conversations with fear (or insecurity, or negativity, or shame) than you do with God, because at least the voice of fear feels familiar?
- Do you find yourself holding onto blame or bitterness for so long that you can no longer remember what happened to hurt you in the first place? Has it cost you other relationships or stopped you from moving on? Are you still waiting for an apology that you know will never come, but it’s stopping you from moving forward?
- Are you tired of strategically leaving out the parts of your story where shame still lives? Do you hear people vulnerably tell their story and wish you could do the same?
ARE YOU READY TO:
- Go deeper with God so you can go wider in your influence and calling?
- Take back your confidence and grow in your self esteem so you can walk into your field of favor?
- Lose the shame and find your shout so you can tell your story with boldness?
- Heal the root cause of your hurts and hangups so you don't have to manage toxic symptoms and cycles?
- To move away from your old mentality so you can move forward with a purpose-driven mentality?
- Utilize the gifts that God gave you, so you can do what He put you on this earth to do?
- Go deeper, hear clearer, and walk closer with God than ever before?
- Learn the tools that will help you breakthrough shame, get unstuck, and have more confidence than ever before?
My shame has always been, I’m not worthy enough to have good friends, or for anyone to accept me as a friend. In this community of women, I have found raw friendship. It started with knowing each other’s deepest regrets, rather than their favorite color. Our community has grown together and gotten closer each day, and I truly feel this friendship - sisterhood is forever!!!
My shame to shout was my anger with God for my dad passing away when I was young. I couldn’t understand why He would do this to me and my family. I came to realize that God didn’t kill my dad, He received him and can bring good from any situation. The pain and anger I carried for years didn’t disqualify me, but it was something I had to go through.
BREAKTHROUGH BOOTCAMP IS A 6 WEEK PROGRAM THAT WILL HELP YOU GO DEEPER WITH GOD, GET UNSTUCK, AND TURN YOUR SHAME INTO YOUR SHOUT.
HERE'S WHAT WE WILL COVER:
(CLICK ON THE WEEKS TO SEE WHAT YOU WILL LEARN)
Week One - Name The Pain!
Week Two - The F Word
Week Three - Who Do You Think You Are?
Week Four - The Transformation Toolkit
Week Five - Shake It Off!
Week Six - What's Your Story?
BONUS - Recorded 60min Session With Christine Caine
hey, take a deep breath...
I know this may be a lot of information, but my promise to you is that we're going to take this one step at a time. The only thing I can't do for you -- is say yes. But once you take that step? We're in this together. You are one yes away.
6 x 60 Minute Group Coaching Calls
These sessions will equip you with the tools you need to help you breakthrough shame, get unstuck, and have more confidence than ever before.
Weekly homework and resource worksheet ($600)
To help you go deeper in understanding and apply what you have learned
1x Group Breakthrough Q+A with Elyse ($800)
No question is off limits, but all of them are up for discussion. Towards the end of the bootcamp, you will have the opportunity to join Elyse for a 1x hour exclusive Q+A session. Details to come.
Weekly Breakthrough Faith Call ($1,800)
A time to elevate your faith and set your intention for the week.
Weekly Accountability and Relationship Building Video Calls ($2,000)
Weekly peer led calls via Facebook rooms for you to process what you are learning and build deeper connections with each other.
Private Member-Only Group
Who you surround yourself with will determine where you will go. Community is not an added bonus to this bootcamp, it’s a required component for success.
OVER $10,000 IN VALUE
WANNA HEAR SOME SIGN UP STORIES? CHECK THIS OUT!
BREAKTHROUGH BOOTCAMP STARTS IN:
It’s life changing! You will not be disappointed and I promise you won't regret your decision to invest in yourself!
The community is everything. Our tribe - the personalities, the accountability, the passions, are all invaluable!
hey, me again...
I believe this bootcamp is the answer to that prayer you've been praying... You know the one. Your prayer to go deeper with God. To find a community like-minded and like-spirited women. To stop feeling insecure, insignificant, or inadequate. To let go. To move on. To stop comparing. To believe in yourself. To find a way out. To heal.
Babe, God is answering your prayer. It's time.
When Is It?
How Does The Bootcamp Work?
What Time Will The Sessions Be?
What If I Can't Make A Session?
Can I Do It Next Time?
How Do I Know If This Is Right For Me?
Is There A Refund?
What Do I Need To Do To Get Ready?
Having grown up as a pastor’s kid in Sydney, Australia, Elyse graduated from Hillsong Leadership College, and has ministered globally in both church and secular settings, inspiring people in their life and challenging them in their faith. But the journey of finding her place and using her voice has had more obstacles than people would know when they first bond with her over coffee or cocktails.
Her experiences of life growing up as a PK led Elyse to write her first book “Confessions of a Church Kid” (which is in discussions to revise and republish in the near future), but it was 2017 that forced her into the deep work of breakthrough in the dark places of her heart. It was an abusive marriage and a heartbreaking divorce that forced her to address topics like authenticity, messy lessons, and telling the truth on purpose. Once she found her way out of the fire, she was determined not to let any other woman feel lost in the flames. That’s why Elyse can confidently guide women out of the season they thought would break them, and show them it was a set up for their breakthrough. Why? Because she’s been there. Done that.
Elyse is a firm believer that the human heart has room for both when it comes to our calling, and as a result she often finds herself in the middle: she’s a media personality and heavily involved in ministry, she speaks for large crowds and coaches in boardrooms, she shares about heartbreaking moments and she shares about the hilarious moments of life. Australia is her country but Los Angeles is her city. The church is her home but the world is her mission field. She can be found on a platform with a microphone and in a living room with a coffee. It doesn’t have to be either/or, it can be both/and… She knows pain and she knows it has purpose.
Elyse knows what it feels like to feel stuck, but she also knows the beauty of breaking through. She knows the feeling of helplessness from being abandoned, but she also knows the power that comes from forgiveness. She knows the pain from a broken heart can physically ache, but she also knows the healing that comes from telling her story. She knows how it feels to hit rock bottom.. But she also knows how it feels to rise. And she’s ready for you to know it too. Are you?
BREAKTHROUGH BOOTCAMP STARTS IN: